Blame it on the rain no more with Pearl's premier waterproof shell. Utilizing Outdry, the P.R.O. Barrier WxB Glove keeps the wet out and warmth in, making them perfect for cool, rainy rides. Or size up and use these as an outer liner when the weather turns wintry.
• P.R.O. Barrier WxB powered by Outdry provides optimal water protection by bonding the waterproof, breathable membrane directly to the external layer of the glove
• AX Suede G-Series Grid WR palm offers superior grip on wet surfaces
• Light fleece lined interior
• Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
• Hook and loop closure
• Reflective elements for low–light visibility
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Small||00888687047668||1434150921S||QBP-GL5132||PEA35484016M|
|Black / Medium||00888687047651||1434150921M||QBP-GL5133||PEA35892421D|
|Black / Large||00888687047644||1434150921L||QBP-GL5134||PEA35265543G|
|Black / X-Large||00888687047675||1434150921XL||QBP-GL5135||PEA35477781L|
Displaying reviews 1
The day finally came for a wet and cold commute to work. As I rode away from home the cold wet air bit at my face. My hands were cozy dry and remained that way well into my ride until the 45 minute mark at which time the sweat of the ride really kicks in. The roomy fit is great as they performed well and were easy to remove when I finished the ride.