The ACF Advantage
1. Family owned and operated since 1928 – We are not just here as a business, we are a part of your community. We live and work in Southeast Michigan and are committed to being a part of its success.
2. Largest selection and best brands in Michigan – Shop and buy with confidence from a top selection of quality products and services backed by our promise to get it right the first time or make it right if we make a mistake.
3. ACF 4 Kids – Kids are expensive enough already. We want to help make it a little easier for you with our kid’s bike trade up program.
4. ACF Rewards – Earn points for every dollar you spend and get FREE stuff! Seriously, free stuff. No strings attached.
5. ACF Care - The best coverage for your favorite ride.
6. Trek Financing – Buy the bike of your dreams and pay for it while you ride it!
7. Price Guarantee – It went on sale two weeks after you bought it? We have you covered.
8. ACF Listens – We love to hear from you! We value your business and you have helped us learn and grow. Your feedback helps us deliver the experience you expect and deserve from the premier bike shop in Southeast Michigan.
9. We Make Cycling Fun for Everyone! – ACF is committed to EVERY cyclist from kids to seniors and casual riders to racers. Visit our stores and see how much fun shopping for a bike can be with one of our friendly sales staff. We love bikes but are not bike snobs (unless you like that sort of thing).
10. Largest supporter of Community Events – ACF provides support and funding for school safety days, charity rides, races and a whole lot more. We are out and about in the community almost every week. Stop by and say hi.
11. Leader in Bicycle Advocacy – We have been working with communities, the state and the federal government to make sure your right to ride and where you can ride is protected. We are actively involved in Safe Routes to Schools, development of bike lanes, trail construction and maintenance and more.
From your child’s first bike to your latest ride, your local bike shop is so much more than just bikes, tubes and energy bars. It is a meeting place where rides begin, stories are told, friendships are made, and laughter echoes off the walls.
It's a cornerstone of your community that provides trained staff to keep your bike running smoothly, experts to answer your questions, and exudes passion for the sport. Bike shops support your local charity ride or sponsor your local race team. They work to keep your trails and roads safe, accessible and fun and are always there with a smile when it’s your time to play.
Support your local bike shop, support your local community.